- Immerse the glove in warm water and let it soak for 2 min
- Remove the first layer of dirt by gently squeezing the gloves
- Leave the glove to soak for an extra 5 min
- With a sponge gently remove the deeper layer of dirt left on the palm
- The back hand can be cleaned as well using the same sponge but applying a little more force
- Rinse the glove under running water
- Leave the glove to soak for an extra 10 min
- Gently wring out and wrap it in a towel
- Have the gloves dry naturally (outside of direct sunlight)
- Dampen the palms of the gloves with water to get the best performance regarding grip and durability from the latex palm.
- Our German Latex is designed to be used wet (use clean water) and on natural grassed surfaces.
- When possible try to avoid using the palms to pick yourself up off the ground. The least amount of contact between ground and palm, the longer will be the duration of the latex.